One Little Word Can Go A Long Way


It's 2pm on a Thursday afternoon. I've been out all morning and discover urgent requests from two different customers as soon as I'm back at my desk. I already have a full plate for the afternoon and immediately realize I'm not going to be able to help both customers. I have to pick one over the other. Who do I pick?

The one who always says "Thanks!" It's a no-brainer.

Manners and respect will never go out of style. And they absolutely give you a one-up over those lacking... in business and in life.

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It doesn't have to be About You

Success is a Personal Thing

Getting Back on Track

People DO Sign Up for Newsletters

Sh*t Happens!

Is Anyone Looking You Up?

Let's Play like Adults

Links were Clicked!

How Outlining Gets You Unstuck

Quick Tip - Avoid Hidden Format Problems