The Work of Small Business Blogging


This is my 600th blog post. I'm feeling the pressure to write something wise and inspirational about blogging like I did with post #500. Are you ready? Here it is...

Aside from your business objectives, you actually have to like doing the work of blogging to maintain momentum for the long term.

I wouldn't have made it through 600 posts if I didn't actually like doing the work. Sure, I've felt stress to meet deadlines and guilt when I haven't. My pace has sometimes slowed but I won't be stopping any time soon. The commitment grows, the longer you're at it.

Here's the thing about blogging though - you can give it a try to see if you want to make the commitment. Do a few test drives to see if you like the work involved.

I'm researching the obstacles that keep people from blogging for their businesses - those who say "I should" but never start. Can I help get you unstuck in a 10-minute phone call? Maybe. Want to find out? Book a call here.

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Tip - Avoid Hidden Format Problems

Make a Personal Connection - A Success Story

How to Get People to Open Your Emails

Up the Value of Your Redirect Pages

Do You Need an Editorial Calendar?

Boost Your Expert Reputation with an Evergreen Series

It doesn't have to be About You

How I Emptied My Inbox!

Content Template - The Checklist

Do You Want 1,000,000 Subscribers?