Design Colour Trends for Spring 2018

excerpt from Pantone's NY Fashion Week Spring 2018

We're just getting back to serious work after summer vacations and the design world is already thinking about spring. I like what I see but then I'm a sucker for bright colours. You'll find these used online next year, too, not just in clothing stores.

Pantone says:
The Spring 2018 palette encourages a sense of fun and playful release. With an air of complexity and distinctiveness, we find ourselves in a sanctuary of color that is ideal for some more unique and dramatic color mixing.

Click here to see all 12 colours in the Spring 2018 Collection on Pantone's website.

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Office Holiday Party

Quick Tip - Avoid Hidden Format Problems

3 Reasons Why Businesses Should Be Podcasting

Three Words for 2017

2 Reasons to Share your Newsletter Archive

Is Your Canadian Small Business Compliant with CASL Yet?

Your 'Thank You for Signing Up' Page

That was a Great Conversation But...

10 Signs this is Your First Newsletter

Why is List Building so Important for Small Businesses?