Are you Easy to Find? Use Linked In to Improve Search Results.

I should be able to find anyone online these days.  I often search for specific people or company names to get product or contact information.  Sometimes it's fast and sometimes it's very frustrating.  Three times in the past week I failed to find websites (that I knew existed) for local companies.  What business owner doesn't want to be found?

If you search my name on Google, the second entry is my Linked In profile. This leads people to a wealth of information about me and my company, including my phone number, website and blog - even if they aren't on Linked In themselves.

Take advantage of this prime search ranking!  Complete your Linked In profile.  The more complete and compelling your profile is, the more people will take it seriously and visit links you have posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Office Holiday Party

Quick Tip - Avoid Hidden Format Problems

A Marketing Strategy Gone Wrong

Complex to Simple: Images for Social Media Posts

2 Reasons to Share your Newsletter Archive

How to Write the Introduction to Your First Newsletter

Why is List Building so Important for Small Businesses?

Is Your Canadian Small Business Compliant with CASL Yet?

Research to Develop your Content Strategy

10 Signs this is Your First Newsletter