Idea Challenged? Here are 3 Tools

We can all get writer's block. I've found 3 tools that help me get past it. I may not use the exact suggestions that result, but the suggestions trigger more ideas and before long I'm off and writing.

Hubspot's Blog Topic Generator
Fill in the fields with terms (preferably nouns) that you'd like to write about, and you'll get a week's worth of relevant blog post titles in a matter of seconds!

Imagination Prompt Generator
A prompt appears and you can click the button to generate another. Keep going till you find one that speaks to you, then start writing.

420 Fables
Freewrite. Choose a subject and write continuously for a set period of time. Disregard spelling, punctuation and grammar. 420 Fables gives you a time limit and a place to write. If what you freewrite is good, edit it into an article.

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

  1. Great suggestions, Linda. And since my work life doesn't include a lot of "snooping" on the internet, I never would have found these on my own. I really appreciate how much you share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that snooping pays off when I'm desperate for a blog topic. haha

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Need an Editorial Calendar?

It doesn't have to be About You

People DO Sign Up for Newsletters

Let's Play like Adults

3 Wimpy Phrases to Avoid in a Newsletter

Uncommon eMail Marketing Advice

Up the Value of Your Redirect Pages

That was a Great Conversation But...

Storage for Great Ideas - Back of Book (BOB)

List Building Questions Answered