Quality Control for Your Content


You've just finished an insightful new article for your blog. You're anxious to publish it and find out what your readers think.

Depending on the topic and type of article you've written, it might make sense to do a little research before publishing.

Researching after writing might seem backward but it has helped me many times. Here is why I often research after writing:
  • To check that I haven't missed something really important on the topic.
  • To see what others' opinions are and whether there are points of debate I haven't addressed.
  • To make sure my information, instructions or lists are complete.
  • To develop a headline by seeing what shows up in Google searches.
Every time I research after writing, I've been glad I did. I often find ways to enhance my article and, even if I don't, it gives me confidence that I've done a good job.

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make it Easy to Read Online

Company News is No News

Warm Up those Cold Calls

Milestones Mean Business

10 Most Read Blog Posts from 2018

9 Types of Customer Generated Content

Is Your Canadian Small Business Compliant with CASL Yet?

Your 'Thank You for Signing Up' Page

Count your Contacts: In or Out?

Automation can be Creepy