Storytelling as Part of Your Small Business Marketing Strategy


At the Social Media Day Halifax 2018 conference, I had the pleasure to sit through most of Allan Gates' presentation, Telling Better Brand Stories on Social Media. I was intrigued because I've always been a wannabe author (of spy stories!). I'm also drawn to processes, so the message in the photo above practically jumped off the screen at me.

Storytelling is a process... and I can follow a process. Until now I thought I lacked the creativity needed for storytelling. Granted, writing skills are a different matter but there are lots of ways to tell stories that don't require a lot of writing. I can do this... and you can, too!

Read Allan's blog post, The Suspense In Your Brand Story, for great advice about how to get people interested - and keep them interested - in your brand story

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write About

Is your Sign-up Form CASL Compliant?

Count your Contacts: In or Out?

Does Your Mother Know What You Do? (Part 2)

How I Emptied My Inbox!

How to Start Writing when you Feel Stuck

Get Read to Get Ranked

A Marketing Strategy Gone Wrong

5 Ways to Grow Your List this Summer