Storytelling as Part of Your Small Business Marketing Strategy


At the Social Media Day Halifax 2018 conference, I had the pleasure to sit through most of Allan Gates' presentation, Telling Better Brand Stories on Social Media. I was intrigued because I've always been a wannabe author (of spy stories!). I'm also drawn to processes, so the message in the photo above practically jumped off the screen at me.

Storytelling is a process... and I can follow a process. Until now I thought I lacked the creativity needed for storytelling. Granted, writing skills are a different matter but there are lots of ways to tell stories that don't require a lot of writing. I can do this... and you can, too!

Read Allan's blog post, The Suspense In Your Brand Story, for great advice about how to get people interested - and keep them interested - in your brand story

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Write the Introduction to Your First Newsletter

Automation can be Creepy

Feeling Overwhelmed?

Home Office Holiday Party

Consider Point of View for All Your Writing

Actively Share your Newsletter Issues on Social Media

Proofing Checklist for Error-free Newsletters

Knowing When to Go

The Consequences of Creative Isolation

Your Reputation Delivers Your Newsletter