Super Easy Screen Recording


For a long time, I've been meaning to research and find an easy free screen recording application. It just never made it up very high on my to-do list. A few days ago I had an urgent need to explain something to somebody and words weren't cutting it. I needed to record my screen while I did something but I sure didn't want to spend a bunch of time researching and installing and learning.

Saying I am really impressed with Screencast-O-Matic (aff) is an understatement.

In only 5 minutes I had recorded a 30 second video, signed up for a free account, and sent a link to the video off by email. Seriously, 5 minutes... my first time using it!

As an example, here's another short screencast I made just prior to publishing this post, which was easy to share to my YouTube channel. It's about how to check your iContact statistics.

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It doesn't have to be About You

Success is a Personal Thing

Getting Back on Track

People DO Sign Up for Newsletters

Sh*t Happens!

Let's Play like Adults

10 Email Predictions for 2013

3 Wimpy Phrases to Avoid in a Newsletter

Links were Clicked!

How Outlining Gets You Unstuck