Learning the Hard Way has to Stop Sometime


Burying my head into a new project that requires learning WordPress should give me tons of content for articles... if I had time to write. In fact, I considered documenting this new adventure in all its gory details via blogging and social media but, well, I'd rather put my head down and get on with it. I'm only stopping long enough to share something I'm doing differently with this project.

I don't have time for learning things 'the hard way'. Been there, done that, loved it, wrote the blog. If I want to be more efficient, I need a shortened learning curve.

This time I'm rewarding myself with 'the easy way'.

If you're venturing into a WordPress project, I strongly suggest finding a WordPress virtuoso to consult with (like I did). You'll be surprised at how much less stress, more fun, less troubleshooting, and more efficient it is.​

I guess I can say I'm learning better, not harder.

originally published in Work Better, Not Harder on April 27, 2017

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It doesn't have to be About You

People DO Sign Up for Newsletters

Let's Play like Adults

3 Wimpy Phrases to Avoid in a Newsletter

Uncommon eMail Marketing Advice

Up the Value of Your Redirect Pages

That was a Great Conversation But...

The Anti-spam Revolution

Do You Need an Editorial Calendar?

Tweet to Promote your Newsletter and Blog