Branding 101 Workbook


When I start to work with new clients, it's imperative that I understand their brand. I can't do a good job for them if I don't understand what they do, who they do it for, and why it's so important. With some clients I'm even helping to define their brand.

Click here to download a workbook that will give structure to your brand (.pdf). Once you have this completed, it will be a valuable document to share with consultants and others who help with your marketing. I also suggest revisiting it at least annually to capture changes as your business evolves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make it Easy to Read Online

Company News is No News

Is Your Canadian Small Business Compliant with CASL Yet?

Milestones Mean Business

Using Lists to Embrace Change

Does Your Mother Know What You Do? (Part 2)

Favourite Free Image Sources and Graphics Tools for Small Business Marketing

Research - What are your Competitors Doing?

Automation can be Creepy

Feeling Overwhelmed?