Don't Leave Them Wanting More


Whenever you or I read something that we like, often a “What’s next?” comes to mind.

I’m frequently cautioning about using calls to action strategically and not having so many that they become distracting. The other end of the spectrum would be not having a call to action at all.

When someone is done reading your newsletter, make sure to give them something that answers the “What’s next?” question.

Our planning worksheet can help you prioritize your calls-to-action.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Dilute Your Message

How I Emptied My Inbox!

What to Write About

Count your Contacts: In or Out?

Do You Need an Editorial Calendar?

The Serial Newsletter

Is your Sign-up Form CASL Compliant?

Oh, Look! There Goes My Goal

Perpetual One-question Survey = Evergreen Content