Search for the Best Blog

Although I've set up the odd blog for other people, I've never really considered having one myself... until 2 days ago.  My friend, Danielle, convinced me to contribute to a 'photo a day' blog.  In 2 days, we've explored WordPress, Tumblr and Blogger, but ended up liking Blogger the best.  It was the easiest to set up and navigate.  Of course, I'm happy as long as I can manipulate the colours and fonts!  So, after the learning curve was done, I decided that Daley Progress deserved a blog... and here you are.  Check back or subscribe because I'll be posting technology tips and other ideas for busy people.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home Office Holiday Party

Quick Tip - Avoid Hidden Format Problems

A Marketing Strategy Gone Wrong

How to Write the Introduction to Your First Newsletter

Why is List Building so Important for Small Businesses?

Is Your Canadian Small Business Compliant with CASL Yet?

Research to Develop your Content Strategy

10 Signs this is Your First Newsletter

Can Iceland's Volcano Drive Blog Traffic?

Three Words for 2017