Colour Palettes for Spring Marketing

As I post this article, it's snowing heavily here in Nova Scotia. I'm very optimistic that spring will arrive... sometime. My husband and I are itching to get outside in the garden so, when I think of spring, I think of outdoors.

Here are some colour schemes that make me think of spring. All photos are free from pexels.com.

I saw this photo and immediately thought, "Fresh start!"

Looks like a great place for a walk. The lime green is so bright and optimistic.

The Easter Bunny outlined in buttercup yellow. All shades of green are reminiscent of spring.

It wouldn't be spring without red tulips. Great contrast here.

Spring travel to the tropics makes me think of soft pastel ocean scenes. Pass the wine.

What does your spring marketing campaign look like?

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do You Know If What You're Doing Is Working?

Let's Play like Adults

Uncommon eMail Marketing Advice

Quick Tip - Avoid Hidden Format Problems

Getting Back on Track

People DO Sign Up for Newsletters

Is Anyone Looking You Up?

What's Your Stumbling Block? Blogging Survey

Storage for Great Ideas - Back of Book (BOB)

It doesn't have to be About You