Selling Public Workshops Online (Several Apps for That!)


A simple process was all I needed to promote two workshops and manage registrations. But, as I often do, I decided to use the opportunity to try out some new ways to do things. Yesterday I put the workshops live for registration. Here are all the different applications I used or will use in my campaign to promote and manage the registrations.
  • my website builder
  • Canva
  • Blogger
  • Hootsuite
  • Social Jukebox
  • iContact
  • PayPal
  • JotForm - my newest favourite app
  • Google Calendar
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • LinkedIn
  • and email
Phew! Some of these are integrated, some not, but I had fun pulling it all together (mostly). And the next time I need to fill workshops, it'll take me a lot less time to put everything in place.

photo by edkohler / Flickr

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

  1. Would be interested in learning how to pull all that promotion together. Is that a possible workshop from you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faythe, I'd love to do a workshop on this but I'm not sure I'd be able to fill it. Happy to chat about it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It doesn't have to be About You

People DO Sign Up for Newsletters

Let's Play like Adults

3 Wimpy Phrases to Avoid in a Newsletter

Uncommon eMail Marketing Advice

Quick Tip - Avoid Hidden Format Problems

Up the Value of Your Redirect Pages

That was a Great Conversation But...

The Anti-spam Revolution

Do You Need an Editorial Calendar?