10 Email Predictions for 2013

1. Your inbox will continue to be full.

2. You’ll check your inbox at least 5 times a day.

3. The more emails you send, the more you will receive.

4. You will spend significant hours just organizing your emails. And then you’ll spend even more looking for specific emails.

5. At least 100 times, you’ll swear to yourself that you’ll get ‘caught up’ on email.

6. You’ll delete several important emails by accident.

7. A handful of times, you’ll send an email forgetting the intended attachment.

8. You’ll find emails in your ‘draft’ box days after you thought you’d sent them.

9. You’ll click ‘reply all’ one too many times.

10. You’ll unsubscribe from countless commercial emails. But you’ll sign up for a few too.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.


Comments

  1. All so VERY true...except for #5 for me. I don't ever feel I'm not caught up on e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I was trying to predict things that I couldn't possibly get wrong. haha Good for you for being on top of your email. I rarely feel like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Emptied My Inbox!

I Love Uphill Graphs!

Up the Value of Your Redirect Pages

Do You Need an Editorial Calendar?

Don't Dilute Your Message

It doesn't have to be About You

Do You Want 1,000,000 Subscribers?

Here's How Writing Content Turns You Into an Expert

What to Write About