Online Products Don't Sell Themselves


Of course, we all know this, don't we? Yet there is a multi-million dollar industry based on DIY marketing that somehow makes us forget this VERY IMPORTANT aspect of our business strategies. Or perhaps it makes us feel overconfident in our abilities to both sell and market our own products.

Being reminded of the work involved to prepare, and then sell and market an online product was my biggest takeaway (of many) from the day I spent with Frances Leary this week. I knew it, now I feel it... a refreshing dose of reality.

So, even though I'm capable of doing much of the "work" part of my project, I'm paying for expert help so I can stop talking about it and get it done.

Can I contain my inner control freak enough to let this happen? I'm determined.

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perpetual One-question Survey = Evergreen Content

Count your Contacts: In or Out?

How to Start Writing when you Feel Stuck

Get Read to Get Ranked

A Marketing Strategy Gone Wrong

What to Write About

Home Office Holiday Party

5 Ways to Grow Your List this Summer

Prevent Scope Creep