Content Template - What I Learned


Using a content template is sort of like filling in the blanks on a form. It will get you started and make your writing time more productive.

The purpose of this content template is to help people learn something new... and the best way to learn it. Grab the What I Learned content template here (pdf).

Get More Templates

If you like this template, grab the mini workbook Quick and Easy Content Creation with 14 more templates, plus some tips for using them to be more productive.

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

  1. Is it possible to get this as an open PDF as I wanted to tweet out some elements...with a link back to you, of course....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Dilute Your Message

How I Emptied My Inbox!

I Love Uphill Graphs!

Up the Value of Your Redirect Pages

Do You Need an Editorial Calendar?

The Serial Newsletter

It doesn't have to be About You

Do You Want 1,000,000 Subscribers?

Here's How Writing Content Turns You Into an Expert