Why Does Everybody Know Me?


"Everybody knows who you are. How do you know so many people?" I hear it every so often... and my answer is really easy.

It's not because I'm such a charming person. It's absolutely because my name shows up in their inbox every single week. The thing is, people don't know me - they know of me, whether they open my emails or not. (Or even if they think my subject lines are boring.)

Repetition and consistency do pay off but, by their nature, the results take time. There is no shortcut, so start now.

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It doesn't have to be About You

Success is a Personal Thing

Getting Back on Track

People DO Sign Up for Newsletters

Sh*t Happens!

Let's Play like Adults

10 Email Predictions for 2013

3 Wimpy Phrases to Avoid in a Newsletter

Links were Clicked!

How Outlining Gets You Unstuck