One Little Word Can Go A Long Way


It's 2pm on a Thursday afternoon. I've been out all morning and discover urgent requests from two different customers as soon as I'm back at my desk. I already have a full plate for the afternoon and immediately realize I'm not going to be able to help both customers. I have to pick one over the other. Who do I pick?

The one who always says "Thanks!" It's a no-brainer.

Manners and respect will never go out of style. And they absolutely give you a one-up over those lacking... in business and in life.

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Office Holiday Party

Quick Tip - Avoid Hidden Format Problems

3 Reasons Why Businesses Should Be Podcasting

A Marketing Strategy Gone Wrong

Why is List Building so Important for Small Businesses?

2 Reasons to Share your Newsletter Archive

Is Your Canadian Small Business Compliant with CASL Yet?

Your 'Thank You for Signing Up' Page

How to Write the Introduction to Your First Newsletter

Can Iceland's Volcano Drive Blog Traffic?