What I Learned from a Marketing Guru


I am fortunate to be good friends with a sales and marketing consultant. After years of advice, some things are definitely sticking. One of the most useful has been the P-O-S formula:

Pain - what is your clients' pain?
Outcomes - what will be the result of working with you?
Solutions - how do you achieve that?

I use this formula for all of the marketing writing I do. If I'm having trouble getting started, it helps me focus and draft my thoughts. If I had no problem writing, I use it as a checklist to edit at the end. It's quick, simple and memorable. Give it a try!

Thanks to Debi Hartlen MacDonald of New Life Business Solutions!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Back on Track

How Do You Know If What You're Doing Is Working?

Let's Play like Adults

People DO Sign Up for Newsletters

Sh*t Happens!

Is Anyone Looking You Up?

What's Your Stumbling Block? Blogging Survey

It doesn't have to be About You

Success is a Personal Thing

Being Sneaky About Email