Watching, Learning and Stopping


A client recently wrote in her newsletter about how reducing her social media presence over the past few months hasn't impacted her sales results. Here's what Natasha said:
As the weeks and months fall away, it's glaringly obvious to me how I can let go of social media marketing, no matter how reluctant I feel about doing that. While social media serves its purpose for branding, researching, and relationship building, my business isn't suffering from a current lack of participation on certain platforms. Phew. Something OFF the list for a change.
Since Natasha shared that, I've been paying attention to a lot of things I do and questioning whether they're benefitting my business. And so, I'm doing a little experimentation to see what happens. What can I stop doing that isn't contributing to my bottom line?

How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Office Holiday Party

Your Goals Shape Your Content

Quick Tip - Avoid Hidden Format Problems

A Marketing Strategy Gone Wrong

Is Your Canadian Small Business Compliant with CASL Yet?

3 Reasons Why Businesses Should Be Podcasting

Sharing Is Endorsing

7 Out Of 12 Small Business Bloggers Agree On This

5 More Inspired Ways to Develop Content Ideas

Re-opt-in: a Messy Word for a Messy Process