Doing What You Can Actually Accomplish Trumps Perfection


Social Media Day Halifax 2019 was an amazing day of learning and networking. I've been spending hours on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram reliving the day through other people's posts... laughing, crying, and feeling the love. (Cue the angles... er... angels singing.)

There is so much I want to write about but, oddly enough, first I'm going to write about one of the sessions I didn't get to attend - Mike Tanner's Beyond The Mic: The Real Work of Podcasting. Here's the thing - Mike recorded his session and posted it to his podcast (the same day!)

Mike talks about starting a podcast in the same way I talk about starting a newsletter...

  • What's the best way?
  • What do you want to do?
  • What can you do?

Taking on too much can be a quick path to failure. If you can figure out how to fit it into your regular activities, you'll have more success. It's an important message for all of our small business activities. I encourage you to listen to Mike's podcast.


Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make it Easy to Read Online

Company News is No News

Warm Up those Cold Calls

Milestones Mean Business

10 Most Read Blog Posts from 2018

9 Types of Customer Generated Content

Is Your Canadian Small Business Compliant with CASL Yet?

Count your Contacts: In or Out?

Automation can be Creepy

The Consequences of Creative Isolation