Simple Content Planner in Trello


A few months ago I found a new best friend when I started working with a client who uses Trello. While the client is indeed a friend, the free Trello app is what I'm talking about here.

Trello is visual like a bulletin board and, the more things I use it for, the more organized and productive I'm becoming.

I have no shortage of content ideas and I'm pretty good about catching them but, well, not necessarily all in one place. I have a notebook, Word docs in a folder in Dropbox, and as of right now, 22 draft posts on this blog. Recently I discovered a recorded message I'd made for myself last year on my phone.

Catching ideas and organizing them into a content calendar are two different things - and both can be handled easily with Trello. Here is a link to a public board I created and which you can copy and make your own.

If you've used Trello before, you might find this overly simplistic but, well, I'm all about simple. If you haven't used Trello before, you can find excellent instructions here.

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Office Holiday Party

Quick Tip - Avoid Hidden Format Problems

3 Reasons Why Businesses Should Be Podcasting

Is Your Canadian Small Business Compliant with CASL Yet?

Three Words for 2017

Your 'Thank You for Signing Up' Page

2 Reasons to Share your Newsletter Archive

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

A Marketing Strategy Gone Wrong

Research to Develop your Content Strategy