Repeating Ideas is Strategic


I'm a big fan of recycling content for a few reasons. I've written about 350 blog posts and I know you haven't read every one. That means you've likely missed a good idea that might appeal to you - so I should repeat my ideas. Finding different ways to do that means my ideas will impact a larger audience. Rereading my past articles often triggers new ideas for me to write about. Plus I make the most of my content creation time investment.

photo by localben / Flickr
originally published in Work Better, Not Harder on April 28, 2016

Click to Tweet this Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write About

Is your Sign-up Form CASL Compliant?

Count your Contacts: In or Out?

Does Your Mother Know What You Do? (Part 2)

The Serial Newsletter

Don't Dilute Your Message

How I Emptied My Inbox!

How to Start Writing when you Feel Stuck

Get Read to Get Ranked